I WILL PERFORM YOUR WEDDING AT THE CHAPEL AT MY CHURCHES OR ANOTHER LOCAL CHAPEL. THERE IS A FEE FOR THE USE..
Your Directions must be sent directly to me via text or email TO ME and they must be exact. My normal travel range is fifteen (10 miles). Outside of that range $2.75 per mile is applicable unless we agree upon a flat fee. Full payment prior to the wedding is mandatory. I will travel to your location!
It is my pleasure to present my licensure and credentials. I am a graduate of the University of Richmond, Bachelor of Science, Drexel University, Master of Science, and I also studied Communications and Journalism at the Virginia Union University. Finally I attended Palmer School of Theology in Philadelphia.
Feel free to contact Rockville, Alexandria, Arlington, or Washington, DC to verify my licenses.
OTHER TAGS, Arlington and Alexandria Civil and Religious Ceremonies,
Prince William and Stafford Civil and Religious Ceremonies
Richmond and Henrico Civil and Religious Ceremonies
Montgomery and Prince Georges Civil and Religious Ceremonies
Virginia Celebrant Alternative
Virginia and Maryland Wedding Ministers
Communions, Memorial Services
1. Call me for an available date, time, location.
2. Pay your deposit
3. Obtain a license from the Circuit Court (Superior Court in DC)
4. Select your ceremony, readers, and all other vendors
5. Agree to my contract
You May Get your certified copy
the same day if I perform your ceremony during the week! There is a 2 day waiting period in D.C.
Licensed Ordained in VA, MD, DC. Fee expected prior to the service. 50% deposit mandatory Prices Negotiated upon service
THIS IS WHAT I DO:
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO DO:
WHAT YOU MUST DO:your paragraph here.
1. You must verify your divorce if previously married for licensure.
2. You must marry in the state where you obtain your license
3. You must bring photo identification, passport, and work ID etc.
4. You must select your venue and notify me of its location.
5. Email me directions as the GPS is not always accurate.